Monday, March 1, 2010

People

What is the point of people? They come and go so easily from your life, some without saying goodbye. You're constantly adding people and subtracting people, at about the same rate. There has been many people that I thought would stay with me forever but just how many do you think actually did as of now? As for family, you have your family of origin, and the family you make on your own. But that's not the case with people that are not your family. I thought that you would be different, I thought everyone would be different. I didn't think that anyone in my life would leave, obviously I was wrong. we were so close, sharing everything that was on our mind with each other, but what did I get out of it? losing you because you forgot about who your real friends are? I tried so hard not to get upset when you wouldn't tell me anything anymore, but I don't think you understand what that felt like. when I see you now, I cant even imagine what it was like to be in your life, and I get so paranoid its crazy. but hey its cool, I tried, I just wish that you would have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment